Loyola Marymount & Loyola Chicago To Visit Band – Fun Facts!
On Thursday, March 9th at 9:30am, we will be hosting an event with Loyola Marymount University and Loyola Chicago University. The event will take place at the Biblioteca.
Loyola Marymount Fun Facts:
- MU ranks 3rd in “Best Universities with Master’s Programs in the West.” U.S. News & World Report, 2015
- School of Film and Television ranks 8th nationally. The Hollywood Reporter, 2014
- Loyola Law School ranks 3rd in the nation for entertainment law, Law Street, 2014Loyola Law School is no. 6 for trial advocacy programs and No. 14 for tax law. U.S. News & World Report, 2015
- LMU offers 60 major and 55 minor undergraduate degrees and programs.
- 19 student housing facilities for 3,210 students
- 22 Division I and varsity sports
- 160 registered student organizations
- LMU’s student media: KXLU 88.9 FM; The Los Angeles Loyolan (award-winning newspaper); The Tower (award-winning yearbook); ROAR Network (award-winning television network)
- Total enrollment: 16,422
- 80+ undergraduate majors and 80+ minors
- 170+ graduate, professional, and graduate-level certificate programs
- More than 4,000 faculty and staff members
- 14:1 Undergraduate student/faculty ratio
- 150,000 alumni; 85,000 in Chicago
- One of only eight percent of all American colleges and universities to have a Phi Beta Kappa honor society chapter
- Recognizing Loyola’s excellence in education, U.S. News and World Report has ranked Loyola consistently among the top “national universities” (#99 in the 2016 edition) in its annual publications
- Loyola is among a select group of universities recognized for community service and engagement by prestigious national organizations like the Carnegie Foundation and the Corporation for National and Community Service