7 admissions officers share the things they never tell applicants
Very interesting article worth checking out.
It’s the question every high school senior asks: What happens in the admissions office?
Here’s an insider look into 7 things college admissions officers keep secret:
1. Your and your parents’ interactions with the school are tracked.
2. Your application only gets a few minutes to make an impression.
3. Your application could be good — but it should be great.
4. Even if you’re an outstanding candidate, you might not get in.
5. Your personality matters.
6. Getting an interview is a huge advantage.
7. Don’t forget to ask questions.
Read the entire article with more details about each of these “secrets” here.